Aaron Forester – Owner
281-639-0303 (text only please)
MATH | ADVANCED STUDIES
Courses Taught by Aaron:
TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY COURSES
- MATH 131 | 142 | 150
BLINN COLLEGE COURSES
- MATH 1325
ADVANCED STUDY SKILLS
- Study Skills for College Students
- How to Succeed in College
- How to take effective notes both in class and from your book
- How to schedule your college life
- How to get everything done and still maintain a social life!
- Cypress Creek High School, Houston, TX, (c/o ’99)
- AS, Mathematics & Physics, Lone Star College, (c/o ’08)
- BS, Ocean Engineering with a double minor in Business and Math, Texas A&M University, (c/o ’11)*
- Aggieland Tutoring – Founder and Owner
- Tutor Aaron – Founder and Owner
- Began tutoring Math and Physics part-time in 2007
- Began Tutoring full-time in 2009
- 9+ years Tutoring Aggies
- Bridges International – Staff, 2011-2013
- Grace Bible Church – Volunteer, 2010-2012
- Central Baptist Church – Volunteer, 2017-Present
- Campus Crusade for Christ – Member, 2010-2011
- Cypress Grove Intermediate School (CSISD) – PTO Member/Volunteer, 2014-2015
- College Station Middle School (CSISD) – PTO Member/Volunteer, 2015-Present
- Tourette Syndrome Association – Volunteer/Guest Speaker/Big Brother, 1996-Present
- Aaron has a great deal of experience (and success) working with children and adults with disabilities.
- Aaron’s experience lies mainly with Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Anxiety Disorders (including test anxiety), Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism, Depression, Bi-Polar Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome.
- Aaron enjoys helping people who truly want to be helped. He’s very down to earth and communicates extremely well.
- Aaron has a fun sense of humor and likes to make studying as lighthearted and stress-less as possible — He’s more than willing to hit the books hard too — if that’s what it takes.
- Aaron has two beautiful daughters named Kaitlyn (13 y/o) and Jasmine (born August, 2016)!
- Outside of work, Aaron’s family is the center of his world!
- Do What You Love & Love What You Do — Then Everyday Is A Vacation
- Work hard, Pray harder
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Movie Watching
- Watching My Aggie Football
Quotes of Interest:
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Henry Stanley Haskins
- “The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.” -Albert Einstein
“Most teachers waste their time by asking questions that are intended to discover what a pupil does not know, whereas the true art of questioning is to discover what the pupil does know or is capable of knowing.” -Albert Einstein [Conversations with Albert Einstein,” 1920]