Aaron – Owner
Cell: (281) 639-0303
TEXT ONLY – Please do not call
MATH | ADVANCED STUDIES
- A Houston native, Aaron moved to College Station in 2009 to pursue a degree in Ocean Engineering at Texas A&M University.
- While still a student, Aaron began tutoring Calculus and Physics. He enjoyed it so much that he decided to open a tutoring
- company called Tutor Aaron in 2011. Seeing the need for private tutoring and having experienced the very same need as a student,
- Aaron decided the direction of his company would focus entirely on private tutoring and nothing else.
- After just 1 year doing business as Tutor Aaron, the decision was made to hire more tutors and open a new company called
- Aggieland Tutoring. It has always been Aaron’s dream to be able to help as many students as possible. This dream has grown,
- through many ups and downs, into a staple for Aggies (and Bucks) throughout the Brazos Valley.
Courses Taught by Aaron:
MATH 131 | 142 | 150
MATH 0112 | 0308 | 0309 | 0310 | 0312 | 1314 | 1325
ADVANCED STUDY SKILLS
Study Skills for College Students
— How to Succeed in College
— How to take effective notes both in class and from your book
— How to schedule your college life
— How to get everything done and still maintain a social life!
- Cypress Creek High School, Houston, TX
- A.S. Mathematics & Physics, Lone Star College
- B.S. Ocean Engineering, Texas A&M University, (c/o ’11)*
- Aggieland Tutoring – Founder and Owner
- Tutor Aaron – Founder and Owner
- Began tutoring Math and Physics part-time in 2007
- Began Tutoring full-time in 2009
- 9+ years Tutoring Aggies
- Bridges International – Staff, 2011-2013
- Grace Bible Church – Volunteer, 2010-2012
- Central Baptist Church – Volunteer, 2017-Present
- Campus Crusade for Christ – Member, 2010-2011
- Cypress Grove Intermediate School (CSISD) – PTO Member/Volunteer, 2014-2015
- College Station Middle School (CSISD) – PTO Member/Volunteer, 2015-Present
- Tourette Syndrome Association – Volunteer/Guest Speaker/Big Brother, 1996-Present
More About Aaron:
- Aaron has a great deal of experience (and success) working with children and adults with disabilities.
- Aaron’s experience lies mainly with Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD),
- Anxiety Disorders (including test anxiety), Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism, Depression,
- Bi-Polar Disorder, and Tourette Syndrome.
- Aaron enjoys helping people who truly want to be helped. He’s very down to earth and communicates extremely well.
- Aaron has a fun sense of humor and likes to make studying as lighthearted and stress-less as possible — He’s more than willing to hit the books hard too — if that’s what it takes.
- Aaron has two beautiful daughters named Kaitlyn (14 y/o) and Jasmine (1 y/o)!
- Outside of work, Aaron’s family is the center of his world!
- Do What You Love & Love What You Do — Then Everyday Is A Vacation
- Work hard, Pray harder
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Movie Watching
- Watching My Aggie Football
- Video Games
Quotes of Interest:
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” -Henry Stanley Haskins
“The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.” -Albert Einstein
“Most teachers waste their time by asking questions that are intended to discover what a pupil does not know,
whereas the true art of questioning is to discover what the pupil does know or is capable of knowing.” -Albert Einstein